About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alfredo Sauce

Ok so with much research and my own personal tastes I think I have deiceded on a receipe. Whether or not it will taste good...I will let you know this weekend. :)

1/2 C Butter
1 package of cream cheese (8 ounce preferred)
3 TSP Garlic
2 C Milk
6 Oz grater parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tbs Parsley
1/2 C diced tomatos (slightly cooked)


Directions if your curious:

Melt butter in Pan medium heat. Add cream cheese, garlic powder and parsley. Stir it until smoothe. Add milk, make sure you get out all lumps. Remove from heat when you get your desired consistency. Sauce will thicken quite quick. If needed thin with milk.

During this time, take your diced tomatos and lightly simmer them in pan on low heat, add salkt and pepper if you wish. Add Sauce to your noodles and top with the tomatos.

Depending on if you use salted butter or unsalted will determine your need to add salt obviously.

I'm thinking I will also maybe throw some shrimp or chicken in there..YUM SHRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment