About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh Jesus another Christian....(don't be scared)

Jana here,

I'm 22, I live in Las Vegas, NV. I LOVE cooking, composing music/playing and I'm proud to say I'm christian.

I will never understand how simply saying I am Christian can turn a person off instantly. I feel like I need to have a disclosure after stating I am Christian. Which would include: I promise I will not harass or hunt you down via Email, text/phone calls, IM or in person to try and convert you.

I'm assuming people think that Christians, or any religion for that matter are uptight and no fun. I am a HUGE sinner and you might say I'm pretty good at it.....Ok now I think I might have some of you confused. Christians sin too, yes tis true. I curse, and yes I extend the truth...ok ok I lie. Nope definately not perfect and that's ok. Honestly I don't think I would want to be perfect. (I'll leave that up to Jesus :P)

So don't worry. This Blog or whatever this is, will not try and "convert" any of you. I am doing this because...well, I don't really know. Sitting on the couch and just kinda came to me.

In lovely Denver visiting siblings, arriving back in Vegas Thursday April 1.

When I get back, I am going to have a receipe for some good Alfredo sauce and maybe a tune.

Signing off until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment