About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's what you make it

I think I'm going to make this short and simple...I think. Can't make any promises.

I've noticed some judge peoples house appearence. Whether it look old broken down, brand new, three stories etc.

So I started to think. How different is it than a church? You always here the building doesn't make the church, it's the people who make the church.

So how come people don't apply that to homes? Whether the house is "trashy" or "high class". Why does it matter? It's the people or family that makes the home.

You could have all the material things in the world in your home, and maybe still broken. Maybe it's the people who have nothing who are put together?

Just a thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow here in Denver. Hopefully my plane will be able to make it out tomorrow night.

Food Cravings: Garlic and Lemon SHRIMP MMMMM YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment